Each year, we invest in bringing 30 undergrad students from across California to our Annual Student Activist Training over the summer. This year, we'll be at UC Berkeley.
Our three-day free training will cover organizing and advocacy best practices and how to run and win strategic campaigns. We'll also discuss practical solutions to improving our government and democracy, which include:
• getting dark money out of politics,
• increasing voter participation,
• holding lawmakers accountable,
• simplifying and modernizing the state initiative process, and
• promoting impartial and accessible media to support a healthy democracy.
Travel, room and board will be covered by California Common Cause. Questions? Please email Hinnaneh Qazi, California Common Cause Operations Manager.
Deadline to apply for the 2015 training has passed. Please consider sponsoring a student activist to attend.